The same weight of eggs and quail eggs contain basically the same nutrients in fact, little difference. To say that the difference mainly in four areas:
1, egg vitamin A content is more than four times the quail eggs.
2, quail eggs in the B vitamin content higher than eggs, especially vitamin B2 content was 2 times than eggs, it is the biochemical activity of auxiliary enzymes, can promote the body growth and development.
3, quail eggs in cholesterol more than eggs.
4, quail eggs in the phospholipid content higher than eggs.
Eggs, quail eggs of protein, fat, carbohydrate content is basically the same.
Source: Health Tips
| Skin Care
| Hair Care
| Anti Aging
| Weight Loss
Article: Which a higher nutritional value and differences of quail eggs and eggs ?
, nutritional value differences of quail eggs and eggs
, nutritional value of eggs
, nutritional value of quail eggs
, quail eggs
, Which a higher nutritional value of quail eggs and eggs
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value of quail eggs Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail […]
- Five nutritional benefits of eggs 1. Anti-aging. Eggs contain almost all the body needs nutrients, so be it called "the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of quail Quail meat, mainly composed of protein, fat, inorganic salts; and has a variety of amino […]
- What people suitable for eating quail eggs – quail eggs suitable for the crowd The crowd:
General per capita edible
1. Suitable for infants and young children, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of cowpea Cowpea provides easy digestion and absorption of high quality protein, moderate […]
- The nutritional value of jackfruit Jackfruit high nutritional value, contains carbohydrates, sugar, protein, starch, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of dried small shrimps Dried small shrimps high nutritional value, it is to measure the nutritional value of […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of Tuna Tuna is rich in protein, fat, vitamin D, and calcium, phosphorus and iron and other […]
- Soybean milk + eggs does not cause diarrhea Some people think that such soybean milk and eggs breakfast with the unreasonable, […]
- The nutritional value of Pork bellies Pork bellies contain protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.