Rambutan nutrient – rich. Rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and mineral elements, sweet taste to sour, with a lychee or grape flavor, pleasant taste. Rambutan flesh containing glucose, sucrose, rich in vitamin C, amino acids, carbohydrates and minerals. Such as phosphorus, calcium and so on.
Rambutan nutritional value: long-term consumption can be soothing beauty, detoxification, boosting the body’s immune system It’s rich in calcium, phosphorus and vitamin C.
Tags: nutritional value of rambutan
, what about rambutan
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat rambutan Rambutan is a succulent, sweet and juicy fruit, entrance fluid. Rambutan nutritious, […]
- The nutritional value of duck eggs Duck egg containing mainly protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, […]
- The nutritional value of honey Honey is rich in vitamin B, vitamin D, vitamin E, fructose, glucose, maltose, sucrose, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of the BlackBerry Blackberry fruit contains: Water: 88.0 ~ 88.8%, Soluble solids content: 6.5 ~ 8.5%, […]
- What foods rich in vitamin A – 10 kinds of foods rich in vitamin A to skin care What foods rich in vitamin A ? How about the vitamin A to skin care? Vitamin A-rich […]
- How to treat Beriberi? Vitamin B1 help you! Beriberi is due to a lack of vitamin B1 deficiency caused by nutritional disorders. […]
- The benefits of soy sauce Soy sauce: fresh, and can add nutrients. Amino acids in soy sauce is the main nutrients […]
- The nutritional value of the olive – what are the benefits of eating olives Fresh olive flesh tender, fragrance and taste, rich nutrients. According to the […]
- Tofu is rich in isoflavones consumption can be effective in preventing cardiovascular disease The main nutrient components of bean curd is protein, also contains more than 10 kinds […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of dried small shrimps Dried small shrimps high nutritional value, it is to measure the nutritional value of […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.