High nutritional value of pigeon, only rare delicacies, but also a high tonic. Pigeon as a high protein, low fat foods, protein content of 24.47%, more than rabbits, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese and dogs and other meat, the protein contained in many essential amino acids the human body, and the digestion and absorption rate of 95%, pigeon meat, the fat content of only 0.73%, lower than other meat, is the ideal food of mankind. Pigeon eggs are known as “animal ginseng” is rich in protein.
Pigeon not only nutritious, and there are some health effects, can prevent many diseases. Pigeon very useful for the liver and kidney, vigor and vitality, brain make God, improve memory, reduce blood pressure, adjust blood sugar, beauty beauty, delicate white skin, longevity.
Pigeon liver contains the best choline, can help the body make good use of cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis. Pigeon bone is rich in chondroitin, and chondroitin sulfate in velvet antler is similar to regular consumption, with improved vitality of skin cells, enhance the degree of skin elasticity, improve blood circulation, ruddy and other effects. Pigeon also rich in pantothenic acid, on the anti-hair loss, white hair, etc. have a good effect. Pigeon contains more branched chain amino acids and arginine can promote protein synthesis, accelerate wound healing.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss
Article: The nutritional value of pigeon
Tags: pigeon nutritional value
, the nutritional value of pigeon
, what about pigeon nutritional value
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value of pigeon eggs Pigeon eggs are generally elderly, pregnant women and children the best tonic, has been […]
- Pregnant women can eat pigeon meat Pigeon meat is not only nutritious, and there are some health benefits, can prevent many […]
- What foods contain higher protein ? Meat: such as beef, sheep, pigs, dog, etc.;
Poultry meat: chickens, ducks, geese, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest […]
- The nutritional value of rabbit meat Rabbit meat is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol meat, texture delicate, […]
- What are the nutritional value of dog meat? Excellent quality protein Dog meat is not only delicious and nutritious, but also the effectiveness of medicine […]
- What foods to enhance memory? Useful to enhance memory of food:
Beneficial to extend the life of drinking grape […]
- What foods to eat afraid of the cold in winter Cold winter cold shivering, in addition to wear more clothes, the diet is also very […]
- What foods to eat can effectively cure of white hair -gray hair ? Modern era, many young people began to gray hair at a young age, mainly because of the […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.