Lamb meat tender, delicious, rich in nutrition. According to analysis, hectogram lamb with 13.3 g of protein, fat 34.6 g, carbohydrates 0.7 g, calcium 11 mg, 129 mg phosphorus, iron 2.0 mg, also contains vitamin B group, vitamin A, niacin and so on.
Lamb is high in protein and rich in vitamins. Sheep, fat melting point of 47 degrees, the person’s body temperature is 37 degrees, that is, to eat will not be absorbed by the body, it is not easy to gain weight. Lamb meat tender, easy to digest, eat meat can improve fitness, increase resistance to disease. There is a sheep in vivo anti-cancer substances, fatty acids, known as CLA had a marked effect on the treatment of cancer. Scientists have found that under the effect of CLA, inhibition of cancer cell growth and gradually be reduced, this effect for the treatment of skin cancer, colon cancer and breast cancer have a significant effect.
Source: Health Tips
| Skin Care
| Hair Care
| Anti Aging
| Weight Loss
Article: The nutritional value of lamb
Tags: nutritional value of lamb
, nutritional value of lamb meat
, sheep meat nutritional value
, what about lamb meat
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In […]
- Nutritional value and role of burdock The fleshy root of burdock rich in nutritional value. Per 100 g of water containing […]
- The nutritional value of crucian carp Carp hectogram meat containing protein 13 grams, fat 11 grams, and contains a lot of […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins […]
- The nutritional value of Nostoc flagelliforme 1. Nostoc flagelliforme is rich in protein and calcium, iron, phosphorus, were higher […]
- The nutritional value of abalone 1, The abalone is rich in protein, and more calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A and […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, […]
- The nutritional value of broccoli Per 100g edible portion of broccoli, the containing protein 3.6 g, carbohydrates 5.9 g, […]
- Nutritional value of eggplant regular consumption can prevent stomach cancer and anti-aging Eggplant is one of the few purple vegetables, but also on the table very common homemade […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.