Per 100 grams of the nutritional content of lemon
Energy 35 kcal, 1.1 grams of protein, fat 1.2 grams, 6.2 grams carbohydrates, 1.3 grams dietary fiber, thiamin 0.05 mg, riboflavin 0.02 mg, 0.6 mg niacin, vitamin C20 mg, Vitamin E1.14 mg 101 mg of calcium, phosphorus 22 mg, 209 mg of potassium, sodium 1.1 mg, 37 mg of magnesium, iron 0.8 mg, 0.65 mg of zinc, selenium 0.5 mg, 0.14 mg copper, manganese and 0.05 mg.
Lemon contains acid and rich in organic acids, and its taste is extremely sour. Citric juice has a strong bactericidal effect on food hygiene is very good. Lemon can also promote the secretion of stomach proteins enzymes break down , increased gastrointestinal motility.
Lemon juice contains large amounts of citrate can inhibit calcium salt crystallization, thereby preventing the formation of kidney stones, and even kidney stones can also be dissolved away. So eating lemon can prevent kidney stones, so that patients with chronic kidney stones reduce stones. Eating lemon can also prevent cardiovascular disease, so that calcium ions facilitate ease the role of blood clotting, prevention and treatment of hypertension and myocardial infarction. Citric acid has contracted reinforcement of blood vessels, reduce permeability, increase the number of coagulation and platelet function.
Extremely rich in vitamin content of fresh lemon. Is the beauty of the natural products to prevent and eliminate skin pigmentation, with whitening effect.
Tags: efficacy of lemon
, nutritional value of lemon
, what about lemon
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat lemons ? Taste very sour lemon pulp, mainly citric acid, accounting for more than 5% of the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mango Mangoes is rich in vitamins, protein, carotene, and essential trace element […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of red beans Red beans nutritional information
Nutrient content (per 100 grams)
Calories (kcal) […]
- The nutritional value of carp Nutrition (100 grams)
109.00 kcal calories, protein, 17.60 grams, 4.10 grams of fat, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Mulberries Mulberries is rich in nutrients, containing variety of amino acids, vitamins and organic […]
- The nutritional content and value of Shark fin Shark fin which protein containing about 80%, also contains fat, carbohydrates and other […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of mangosteen Mangosteen pulp containing soluble solids content of 16.8%, citric acid 0.63%, also […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Water spinach Water spinach nutrients (nutrient content / per 100 g)
Calories (kcal) 14.00 […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.