Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, fat, ash, in addition, it also contains phosphorus, potassium, calcium and a variety of mineral elements.
1. Improve immunity, enhance disease resistance. Because straw mushrooms contain large amounts of vitamin C, can help the body metabolism.
2. Detoxification. straw mushrooms with the body’s lead, arsenic, benzene and other toxic substances combined, with the urine discharge.
3. Anti-cancer. straw mushrooms contain a protein substance that can destroy human cancer cells. Straw mushrooms contained crude protein more than mushrooms, also can inhibit the growth of cancer cells, and also adjuvant treatment of gastrointestinal tumors can strengthen the vitality of the liver and kidney.
4. Good food for diabetic patients, because the straw mushrooms can slow down the body’s absorption of carbohydrates.
5. Straw mushrooms consuming for the hot summer, solution hot weather has some effect.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss,
Article: The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms
Tags: effectiveness of straw mushrooms
, nutritional value of straw mushrooms
, what about straw mushrooms
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- Laver to improve the role of memory loss Laver contains up to 29 ~ 35% of protein and iodine, vitamins and inorganic salts, taste […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of kidney beans Kidney beans rich in nutrition, have a high content of protein, calcium, iron, B group […]
- The nutritional value of mushrooms 1, Improve immunity: the active ingredient in mushrooms can enhance the T lymphocyte […]
- The nutritional value of quail eggs Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail […]
- The effectiveness and nutritional value of pumpkin 1, Detoxification:
Pumpkin contains vitamins and pectin, pectin has good adsorption, […]
- What about selenium and what foods of high containing selenium Selenium is an essential trace element. Selenium has detoxifying, detoxification, […]
- The nutritional value of turkey meat Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of litchi Lychee is rich in sugars, protein, variety of vitamins, fat, citric acid, pectin, and […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of brassica juncea Brassica juncea contains vitamins A, B vitamins, C and vitamins D is very rich. Specific […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.