High nutritional value of sugar cane, which contains more water, water accounts for 84% of sugarcane. Richest sugar sugarcane, in which the sucrose, glucose and fructose content of 12%. In addition, the scientific analysis, the human body needs sugarcane also contains other substances, such as sugarcane per one hundred grams with 0.2 grams of protein, fat 0.5 g, calcium 8 mg, 4 mg of phosphorus, iron 1.3 mg. In addition, sugar cane, also contains aspartic acid, glutamic acid, serine, alanine and other amino acids benefit the body, as well as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin C and so on. The iron content in a variety of sugarcane fruit, ranked “champion” throne.
Suitable for sugarcane, dry cough, vomiting of stomach, intestinal constipation dry edible; suitable for those who eat too much alcohol; suitable for patients with fever, thirst fever, lack of body fluid, dry mouth were edible; suitable for chronic atrophic gastritis or chronic superficial gastritis mouth Less dry moss, no moss, red tongue, those who eat; advised to drink in the summer when the heat thirst for human consumption.
Source: Health Tips
| Skin Care
| Hair Care
| Anti Aging
| Weight Loss
Article: The nutrition and the role of sugarcane
Tags: nutrition of sugarcane
, role of sugarcane
, what about sugarcane
Related Health Tips :
- The effectiveness and nutritional value of Cantaloupe Per 100 g cantaloupe containing 0.4 g of protein, fat O.3 g, sugar 8.8 g, 167.2 kJ heat […]
- What are the fruits and vegetables foods to reduce woman anemia? Females are more prone to iron deficiency anemia, it is because women will be fixed on a […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of conch Conch meat per 100 g of water containing 68.8 g, protein 20.2 g, fat 0.9 g, ash 2.6 g, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cucumber Cucumber contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber and calcium, phosphorus, […]
- The nutritional value of Pear Per 100 grams of edible parts of pears, 167.5 kJ of energy, contains about 0.1 grams of […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of persimmon Persimmon high nutritional value. Per 100 grams of persimmons contains carbohydrate 15 […]
- The efficacy and role of cherries – cherry nutritional value In the summer, the cherry is a sweet and delicious, nutrient-rich fruits, loved by the […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of pomegranate Pomegranate is one of very good enrich the blood food, it contains many essential […]
- What foods rich in vitamin A – 10 kinds of foods rich in vitamin A to skin care What foods rich in vitamin A ? How about the vitamin A to skin care? Vitamin A-rich […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.