Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or more of the cause of long-term or repeated role in the formation of diffuse liver injury. In the majority of our liver cirrhosis, a small part of alcoholic cirrhosis and schistosomiasis cirrhosis. The histopathological on extensive liver cell necrosis the residual hepatocyte nodular regenerative hyperplasia of connective tissue and fibrous septa formation cause the hepatic lobule structural damage and pseudolobule of formed, gradual deformation of the liver, harden and the development of cirrhosis.
1, Supportive treatment: intravenous infusion of hypertonic glucose solution in order to supplement the heat, adding vitamin C infusion, insulin, and potassium chloride. Note that maintain water, electrolyte and acid-base balance. Serious illness can be entered albumin, fresh plasma.
2, Active hepatitis patients may be given to the treatment of liver, reducing enzyme, jaundice. If necessary, intravenous infusion therapy, such as pHGF 80 to 120 mg / day, reduced glutathione 1.2g / day, licorice acid preparations.
3, Oral drugs to reduce portal pressure.
4, Add B vitamins and digestive enzymes.
5, Hypersplenism treatment: it can take up white blood cell and platelet drugs. Necessary, feasible, splenectomy or splenic artery embolization.
6, Selenium: Selenium is a natural enemy of the liver disease.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss,
Article: The cirrhosis best treatment ways
Tags: cirrhosis treatment
, tips for cirrhosis
Related Health Tips :
- What food to eat for patients with liver cirrhosis 1. Soy products: are high-protein, low fat food. In the diet, eat more soybeans and soy […]
- How to prevent the development of fatty liver to cirrhosis How to prevent the development of fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver? Cirrhosis […]
- How to prevent liver cancer ? Liver cancer, usually has a trilogy, hepatitis - cirrhosis of the liver - liver cancer, […]
- Hepatitis B HBeAg is how it developed cirrhosis of the liver Hepatitis B HBeAg patients with relatively well control, but if it is, when you do not […]
- What vegetables to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg For hepatitis B HBeAg patients, in addition to treatment,dietotherapy regimen is also […]
- Which people cant drink honey What people do not fit to drink honey?
1. Patients with cirrhosis should not drink […]
- What foods to eat to lower high blood glucose 1. Onion: Onion contains not only stimulate insulin synthesis and secretion of […]
- People suffering from type 2 diabetes can not drink Alcohol Diabetes is due to the concentration of glucose in the blood when the diagnostic […]
- Dietary considerations for Alanine aminotransferase relatively high 1, Relatively high ALT should be a reasonable diet, daily intake of adequate amounts of […]
- What are the benefits of eating sea cucumber The sea cucumber is a highly valuable tonic food or medicinal. Here are what are the […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.