1, Sugar can make you happy: sweet taste, the brain will be stimulated by taste buds , and the secretion of endorphins and serotonin, these chemicals help to improve mood and calm nerves.
2, Sugar is a sweet trap: the glycemic index of ordinary sugar (GI) is high, which means that sugar is digested very quickly, the rapid increase in blood glucose will lead to a lot of the pancreas release insulin to help the sugar into cells energy, so you will feel refreshed and invigorated. But soon, this will make your body digest a sudden drop in glucose levels, then you must eat a lot of things in order to maintain such a sweet mood and status. Meanwhile, the sugar can make fats and oils more tasty , the result is that you are likely to be a meal in a greater intake of calories.
3, Sugar and vitamin irreconcilable: First, if eating too much sweets, you will reduce the intake of other essential staple food, this diet can cause vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B12 and calcium, magnesium, iron intake reduced, if the lack of these vitamins and minerals, osteoporosis and heart disease will leave you closer; In addition, the metabolism of sugar requires the participation of vitamin B1. A lot of sugar will increase the consumption of vitamin B1, is not conducive to your vision health.
Tags: benefits and harms of sugar
, benefits of sugar
, diet tips
, harms of sugar
, what about sugar
Related Health Tips :
- Diet for hypertensive patients should pay attention to? 1. First, to control energy intake, and promote eating complex carbohydrates, such as […]
- Diet tips for the patients with stomach Should pay attention to diet in patients with stomach trouble following 11 principles: […]
- Diet tips for patients of myocarditis 1, The diet should be light, digestible, small meals often, eat more fresh vegetables […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- what foods to beneficial brain? What foods to eat to beneficial brain?
1.Dark leafy greens
Metabolism of protein […]
- Effect and role of the banana – eating bananas benefits Banana nutrition is very rich, hectogram pulp containing 1.2 grams of protein, 0.5 g […]
- What foods do not eat too much for patients with liver disease The daily diet of patients with liver disease has a very key role in recovery, diet is […]
- Several brain puzzle food 1. Egg: The main body contains 8 kinds of essential amino acids, rich in lecithin and […]
- Food choice for patients with hypertension 1, Control energy required to control the staple food and fat intake, try to use less or […]
- The nutritional value of Bitter melon（Bitter gourd）
Bitter melon, also known as scabies melon, with a special bitter, but still adored […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.