1, The abuse of analgesic drugs
Long-term use or large doses of some anti-inflammatory drugs, such as painkiller, anti – inflammatory pain, paracetamol, aspirin, etc., easily lead to kidneys damage.
2, Excessive use of certain Chinese herbal
Some Chinese herbal clinical findings would “hurt the kidneys.” Tripterygium which caused kidney most damage, followed by the manshuriensis.
Increased opportunities for modern gatherings, often eating too much “delicious”, most of these wastes excreted through the kidneys, excessive eating will undoubtedly increase the burden on the kidneys.
4, Often back urine
Some people are busy with work and for a long time holding back urine. Experts advise holding back urine can cause urinary tract infections and pyelonephritis. Once this type of infection recurrent , can cause chronic infection and difficult to cure.
5, Drinking too little water
If time does not drink water, will reduce urine output, urine carries waste and will increase the concentration of toxins. Common clinical kidney stones, hydronephrosis, and for a long time without drinking water and so closely related.
6, Excessive drinking beverages
Soft drinks and sports drinks excessive intake may indirectly damage the kidneys. The body’s pH is 7.2, which beverages is generally highly acidic, drinking in the body after significant changes in pH.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss,
Article: Several bad habits would damage kidneys (renal)
Tags: bad habits hurt renal
, bad habits of men damage kidneys
, bad habits would damage kidneys
, damage renal
, hurt renal
, what bad habits damage kidneys
Related Health Tips :
- Five ways to teach you are away from uremia – prevent of uremia tips How to prevent of uremia?
1. Winter to keep warm in the winter, whether or worsening […]
- Who should not drink soybean milk? Do you know whom not suitable for drinking soybean milk?
Any food can not be eaten in […]
- What foods most harm to the kidneys Kidneys excretion of the body's vital organs, it is self-evident importance for human […]
- Reasonable diet to prevent gout Gout commonly known as "diseases of affluence." It is an ancient disease, it is a […]
- Do not drink tea immediately after a meal Why can not drink tea immediately after a meal?
Tea contains tannic acid and […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing […]
- Five eating habits is the most harm to the kidneys behavior Kidney health is extremely important to the human body, but life is hard to avoid kidney […]
- Honey + fruit and vegetable juices efficacy What about the efficacy of honey fruit and vegetable juices?
1. Celery juice and […]
- Five bad habits lead to kidney stones 1. Not eat breakfast induced a significant risk of gallstone disease, biliary secretion […]
- How to prevent Urinary Calculus, you should pay attention to? Urinary system include kidney stones, ureteral stones, bladder stones and urinary tract […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.