1, Black rice contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other nutrients, nutrient-rich;
2, Black rice with free radical scavenging, improve iron deficiency anemia, anti-stress response and immune regulation, and other physiological functions;
3, Black rice contains Brass compounds able to maintain normal osmotic pressure of blood vessels, reduce blood vessel fragility, prevent blood vessel rupture and bleeding;
4, Black rice has anti-bacterial, lower blood pressure, inhibit cancer cell growth effect;
5, Black rice also has to improve myocardial nutrition, reduce myocardial oxygen consumption and other effects.
Tags: efficacy of Black Rice
, Nutritional value of Black Rice
, what about black rice
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of buckwheat 1, Buckwheat protein rich in lysine composition, iron, manganese, zinc and other trace […]
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？ What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of the BlackBerry Blackberry fruit contains: Water: 88.0 ~ 88.8%, Soluble solids content: 6.5 ~ 8.5%, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Mulberries Mulberries is rich in nutrients, containing variety of amino acids, vitamins and organic […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Blueberries Hectogram blueberry anthocyanin pigment content of fruit up to 163mg, protein 400-700 […]
- The nutritional value of octopus Nutritional content (100 grams)
135.00 kcal calories, 18.90 grams of protein, fat 0.40 […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.