What is irregular menstruation diet taboos?
1, Do not eat salty food! Women before menstruation remember not eat salty food. Because salty food makes the body’s salinity and moisture content increased storage. Before the menstrual cramps, progesterone increased, prone to edema, headache and so on. 10 days before menstruation began eating low-salt foods, will not the symptoms.
2, Do not drink carbonated beverages! Many like to drink carbonated beverages women, the menstrual period there will be fatigue, weakness and lassitude phenomenon, which is the performance of iron deficiency. Because most soft drinks and other beverages containing phosphate, a chemical reaction with of iron in vivo, so difficult to absorb of the iron. In addition, many soft drinks because of soft drinks in the sodium bicarbonate and gastric juice neutralization, and to reduce gastric acid digestion and sterilization, and affect appetite.
3, Do not eat spicy food! Pre-menstrual cramps do not eat spicy food and peppers and the like, even less fat meat, animal fats and dessert. Spicy cold foods are irritating, easily lead to pelvic blood vessels caused by too little blood volume or sudden stop. In addition, tobacco and alcohol irritating substances will have some impact on menstruation, if not avoided the negative stimulus, the long run, dysmenorrhea, or menstrual disorders will occur.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss,
Article: Irregular menstruation (Menstrual disorders) dietary taboos
Tags: diet tips for menstruation
, during menstruation
, Irregular menstruation dietary taboos
, Menstrual disorders dietary taboos
Related Health Tips :
- 6 foods can relieve dysmenorrhea during menstruation – how to relieve dysmenorrhea Most women in the premenstrual and menstrual period will feel bloating, fatigue, […]
- Can drink honey during the menstruation ? We all know that there are many benefits of honey on the girls, you can lose weight […]
- Women should not drink tea during menstruation Tea is good for health, many women have the habit of drinking tea, but when you are […]
- The diet tips to ease dysmenorrhea – how to relieve dysmenorrhea 1, A balanced diet, eat less too sweet or salty foods because they make you bloated and […]
- During menstruation What can not do, what to pay attention to during menstruation 15 tips for during menstruation. Menstruation is a sex hormones secreted by the body to […]
- What foods dont eat during menstruation? Six kinds of food caused by dysmenorrhea, during menstruation periods do not eat these […]
- 5 diet tips for during menstruation The women during menstruation dietary five tips:
1, Do not deliberately eat sweets, […]
- 5 ways to relieve dysmenorrhea of women – how to relieve dysmenorrhea 1. To maintain a balanced diet: less eat too sweet or salty foods because they make you […]
- Knowledge of healthy eating during menstruation Do not deliberately eat sweets, such as drinks, cake, brown sugar, candy, prevent blood […]
- The menstrual has always been a week early, which normally？ Under normal circumstances, menstruation delayed or advance in 7 days is a normal […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.