How to iron supplements your baby must be sub-stage, because there are different times in different periods of demand. 1 to 5 months as the baby, if the mother During Pregnancy, has been a sufficient amount of iron supplement (especially the last three months), and it is not the case of twins or premature birth, breast-feeding can be achieved only through the general body the demand. Although the iron content in breast milk is very low, only 1.5~2.0 mg per thousand milliliters , but the iron absorption rate can reach 50%.
Normal full-term baby, the body can be maintained by the storage of iron to within five months after the birth of hemoglobin synthesis. However, with the baby’s growth and development, breastfeeding alone has become increasingly unable to meet their needs. So, six months after the baby how to iron supplements, it is recommended to the parents to feed your baby some of the strengthen iron milk, rice and biscuits.
8 months after the baby teeth grow more and more, so more and more improved chewing function. At this time, parents can choose animal liver, lean meat, fish, poultry blood, fresh mushrooms, black fungus, seaweed, dates, sesame and soy products and other food for them to eat, to supplement iron.
How to iron supplements your baby is more effective, even more with the diet containing vitamin C, eat some of the more vegetables and fruits. Because vitamin C makes iron absorption rate increased by 4 times. Cherry, orange, strawberry, cedar, garlic, cauliflower, amaranth, etc. are all good choices.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss,
Article: How to iron supplements for your baby?
Tags: baby iron supplements
, How to iron supplements your baby is more effective
, iron supplements for baby
Related Health Tips :
- What foods to eat are best for Postpartum Women Do you know what foods to eat are best for Postpartum Women? Following a healthy diet is […]
- Winter five kinds of food to help the baby to enhance physical fitness General infant stage baby is most vulnerable to cold, mainly because the child of poor […]
- Some tips for baby nutritional supplement Baby nutrition is the mother of the most important problems. To make all mothers are […]
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？ What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high […]
- Pregnant women can eat red mushrooms Nutritional value of red mushroom：Red mushroom containing protein, carbohydrates, […]
- Eating black food good for kidney function Black foods help improve the kidney, bladder and bone closely related metabolism and […]
- Prevent baby eczema five kinds of foods not to eat – How to prevent baby eczema Eczema, also known as milk ringworm, is a common allergic skin disease of newborns and […]
- The Flammulina the five health effects The Flammulina aka the black mushrooms, Puzzle mushroom, it is a nutritious but also […]
- Pregnant women can eat caltrop Caltrop is rich in starch, protein, glucose, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, such […]
- Daily detox food Which foods have detox effect in our life? Daily detox food:
1, Red beans
Both comments and pings are currently closed.