How to prevent of uremia?
1. Winter to keep warm in the winter, whether or worsening renal function requiring dialysis patients are far more than each of the other seasons, mainly because of low temperatures, vasoconstriction, increased blood pressure, decreased urination, blood clotting ability, easy to make renal anomalies.
2. Medication carefully, many sold painkillers, cold medicines, some antibiotics, and other unknown ingredients herb prescriptions, may have a potential renal toxicity, so in the clear under doctor’s orders to take medicine.
3. Not overeating, uncontrolled high protein diet, eating too much salt, will increase the burden on the kidneys, increased kidney failure. Fat in the blood is too high, not only easy to harden arteries, will accelerate nephrosclerosis and renal failure. Besides sports drinks have electrolytes and salt, people with kidney disease need to avoid these drinks intake.
4. Timely treatment of colds, cold, hypertension, edema, urine redness, or urine with foam, preferably a kidney doctor for treatment.
5. Adequate drinking water is not holding back urine, urine resides in the bladder, as the sewer blocked the growth of bacteria, like bacteria infect the kidneys through the ureters.
Tags: away from uremia
, prevent of uremia
Related Health Tips :
- Several bad habits would damage kidneys (renal) 1, The abuse of analgesic drugs
Long-term use or large doses of some anti-inflammatory […]
- What is taboo to eat lamb (mutton) Lamb of high nutritional value, is one of the best health nutritious food in winter. But […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no […]
- Diet tips to reduce Creatinine Levels Do you know how to reduce Creatinine Levels by diet tips? Creatinine, a type of […]
- How to avoid fatty liver – 7 tips for fatty liver The ways to avoid fatty liver, 7 tips for fatty liver:
1. Absolutely can not drink. […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing […]
- What is the best sport for the elderly？ For hypertensive patients and the elderly, the walk is the best way of movement.
- Tips to Control Blood Pressure If you've got high blood pressure, you must work with your doctor to help keep it under […]
- What foods most harm to the kidneys Kidneys excretion of the body's vital organs, it is self-evident importance for human […]
- How to exercise can improve heart and lung function in winter? Cold weather, the movement of the crowd is correspondingly reduced. The experts believe […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.