Shrimp with high calcium. During Pregnancy, moderate to eat some shrimp, add calcium, zinc and other trace elements, especially calcium promote the growth of young children. Children eat them for brain development.
Raisins contain a lot of glucose on myocardial nutrition, help to coronary heart disease rehabilitation, as calcium, phosphorus, iron is relatively high, and large amounts of vitamins and amino acids, the elderly, pregnant women and frail anemia tonic.
Pregnant women to eat lean beef 3 to 4 times a week, every 60 to 100 grams, to prevent iron deficiency anemia, and enhanced immunity. Of zinc in beef is more easily absorbed than the zinc plant. Zinc is not only beneficial to fetal neural development, but also beneficial to the immune system, helps keep skin, bones and hair health. Zinc deficiency were weakened immunity and susceptibility to disease, neurological development of fetuses prone to adverse effects.
Children born to pregnant women like to eat chocolate, easy to compare healthy and positive emotions showed that chocolate contains a chemical sub-relations. Pregnant women will eat chocolate it is the mother of chemical substances to developing babies, so that it was born, especially after 6 months, showed a positive emotional life. But should prompt not to eat too much.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss,
Article: 4 foods good for the healthy development of fetus
Tags: fetus nutrition
, tips for the healthy development of fetus
, what foods good for the healthy development of fetus
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- What foods advised not to eat more for pregnant women 9 kinds of food that pregnant women advised not to eat more.
1. Canned Food
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of sardines Sardines are rich in can health-promoting Omega-3s, EPA and DHA. These basic fatty acids […]
- What nutrients need to supplement for Pregnant women Pregnant women during pregnancy, nutritional supplements are very important. What […]
- What foods contain higher protein ? Meat: such as beef, sheep, pigs, dog, etc.;
Poultry meat: chickens, ducks, geese, […]
- The nutritional content and value of Shark fin Shark fin which protein containing about 80%, also contains fat, carbohydrates and other […]
- The nutritional value of shrimp Shrimp with a delicious, nutrient-rich features, data analysis, hectogram shrimp […]
- Pregnant women can eat shrimp? Many pregnant women will feel, shrimp seafood is toxic heat, and therefore not suitable […]
- Peanut oil is more suitable for consumption in the elderly Peanut oil has a peanut fragrance is people's daily lives, a major edible oil. Peanut […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of blackcurrant Blackcurrant is very rich in vitamin C, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.